Wednesday, December 28, 2011

An Apology and a Confession

Once upon a time there was a bitch named Jamison (which isn't even her real name but she uses it anyways) and she was bored. It was summer time and Stardoll was being an extra ass during those three months because they constantly banned people and deleted people for violating their rule once. Jamison who was quite bored and STUPID,  noticed that there were also a lot of pointless Slam blogs going on. She thought to herself, "Pfft, if I tried I could top that easily."


And that's when everything went downhill.

The Idiot that caused it all D:
No this isn't someone else trying to put blame one someone else. This really is me Jamison. A lot of you may be surprised, shocked, resentful, and I can easily see why. I know there's a lot of explaining to do but let me start with this.


I owe everyone an apology.  No "sorry" will ever really atone for what I had done. But please know this, I never meant a word I said. And that I never actually deleted or reported anyone.

That doesn't really make up for anything. But I guess I should explain myself a little further and in detail. I was bored and stupid, and I wanted to do something that would shake up DC (which what I did was very idiotic). And so I got the stupid idea from an anime of mine called: Death Note, where the protagonist would write down the names of any victim and that victim would "die."

Which is where I got the whole "Delete DC" idea. Stupid right? VERY stupid.

Of course most of DC were my friends and I never hated anyone even if they weren't my friend, so how did I even "delete" someone you may ask? 

I used the stardoll proctors. Stardoll had been banning people and even deleting accounts all because of swearing or any crazy bullshit. And usually people were caught by being reported by a noob or really anyone. I noticed people that had been banned or removed and then wrote about them, claiming that I had deleted them.

And in all honesty, I never meant a word I said, nor did I actually choose the people that would get removed. Most of the people that were affected were actually the people I cherished. My words were hurtful though, and once you say them, you can never take them back. That's the horrible thing about cyberbullying.

Yes what I did was an actual act and example of cyberbullying. I said cruel things where even if I had not meant any of it, was terrorizing or mean. And I am truly guilty and sincerely sorry for what I had said, especially to the victims of this blog. 

You may wonder why I even bothered to do that if I didn't mean anything, and although very stupid, my reasons were to create drama and to do something that would impact the whole club. Unfortunately I did something completely negative and harassed several people in the process.

This revelation isn't to create more drama or draw more attention to myself, but rather it's been stuck in my head and in my gut feeling. I've felt guilty and cruel and so I am finally revealing myself to you.  I promise to never do anything like this again.
I'd just like to specifically apologize to the people I slammed:

Hannahpink9 (Hannah)
Miss-Pratt (Kitty)
VirtualPlay
Wannabetrue (Nikki)
Carter709 (Cass) 
Maci_123 (Emma)
LindsyLady1999
torri896
The people that had lost their accounts I'm truly sorry, I never wanted you guys to lose them, nor did I like slamming any of you. You guys didn't deserve it, and I'm sorry if you lost an expensive account. Also specifically the last three, and Emma especially, you guys were not deleted or banned (at the time or never) but I said VERY mean things to you guys. You probably won't accept my apology but I truly am sorry. Honestly Emma the reason I chose to harass you in the first place was not because I held a grudge against you or hated you. It was because at the time people thought you were annoying and you were one who vocalized your opinion the most about "DCDeleter" so I took advantage of that. It was a cruel thing to do, I'm sorry to the last three. 

If any more attention is drawn to this, I will write more. But for now, I hope this somewhat explains things =/ The only hint I ever really gave about my identity. Was this:

X0X0,
Jamison

p.s The only reason I'm keeping any of my slams and posts on this blog is to remind myself and to anyone, how much damage could be accomplished through hateful words. I never want to do this again. I'm truly sorry, and I'm glad I wasn't caught, only so that in the end I could personally apologies.

1 comment: